1-2 tbsp olive oil
2-4 cloves garlic, minced (how much you use depends on how garlicky you like your food)
2 courgettes, cut into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
1 tsp salt
1-2 tbsp lemon juice
100g feta, cubed
2 handfuls of pine nuts
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil and gently fry the garlic. Try not to let it brown - turn the heat down if necessary.
- Add the courgette ribbons and salt to the garlic, stir, and cook for a few minutes until they collapse.
- Add the feta and stir.
- By this time the pasta will most likely to cooked, so drain it and add to the pan with courgettes.
- Stir, and divide between two bowls to serve. Top with a scattering of pine nuts. Enjoy!
This recipe tastes even better made with vegetables from Community Harvest Whetstone